We are passionate about high-end textiles and our priority is to provide our customers with exceptional, natural, and comfortable sewn products made in Los Angeles. As a MATTEO showroom sales associate, you will play a key role in solving complex problems to make sure that issues are resolved to satisfaction. You are patient, empathetic, highly organized, and value opportunities to roll-up your sleeves and get it done. If this sounds like you and would like to join our team, please submit your resume for consideration.
- Retail Sales - Generate sales to meet and exceed sales goals
- Customer experience - Greets and engages customers, informs about new product updates, sales, etc.
- Proactive team member - offers options to customers, troubleshoots and excels at problem solving effectively
- Merchandising - Oversees floor displays and shelves
- Manages inventory - Places orders, receives stock, and performs inventory count as needed
- High Energy and motivated self-starter who can work independently to execute MATTEO's vision
- Retail experience with the ability to generate sales (preferably in high-end home furnishing/décor, or willing to learn)
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and client management skills
- Understands the importance of customer service and has effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Good computer skills (preferred) including Word, Excel, Outlook, Shopify and NetSuite
(We are willing to train you)